scottyb1977

Hi I am trying to create a worksheet to keep track of good and bad things that are happening to certain employees. Here is a test sheet that I put together just need it to be able to actually work. What I want is when I check the employees in the list and press the button labeled good it adds one next to the employee that is checked. Also there may be more than one employee checked at a time so I want it to add a one by all the ones checked that correspond to where the checkboxes are. Same goes for the button labeled bad. Here is a screenshot of what the sheet will look like.
I hope you can see the image. Keep in mind there will be more employees in the list and about 27 lists of good or bad. If there is an easier way to do this I am all ears. Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
I see that the image didn't show up so I will try another way. Sorry I am new to this site.

Hopefully this will present the image. Also I don't think I mentioned this but I want the checkboxes to be reset once the button is clicked and I want the cells to keep adding numbers when it rechecked and the button is reclicked. so if the name is checked one time as good if the button is pressed it adds a 1 to the cell. The next time the same name is clicked and the button is pressed it should be 2 in the cell and so on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back