Add-In Macro not available 2010

twinetwstr

I use Add-Ins all the time and have the folders all added to the

The error I am getting is "Cannot run the macro " xxx Macro Location xxx". The Macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled."

I developed the macro and add-in on this machine, and have used it several times, but for some reason it is failing to work. I am inside a network and have checked the File Permissions, I have Full Control turned on. I even tried changing hte author of the file from Crystal Reports to me and resaved the file (even though when I developed the Add-in and used it inthe past I did not have to do that.)

I suppose I could try copying the Add-In code to the xls file and using it directly, and will probably do that if I need to in order to get the job done, but I should not have to do that. I have checked, and the Add-In is a .xla Add-in and it is being used on a .xls file.

I have seen this a few times, and wonder if anyone else has had it happen

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
Have you (or some one else) increased the security settings in Excel to Disable all macros without notification ? Just a stab in the dark.

Upvote 0
That would have been an easy one :) Nope, and I also notice that there is no longer an option to "enable ALL macros (not recommended) " on the list.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back