Add new conditions

cyanide

Hello everyone!

I dont know how to add 2 new condition to this array.

=IFERROR(MATCH(0;($Y$5:$Y$165<=2)*($Y$5:$Y$165>=0);0)-1;ROWS($Y$5:$Y$165))

I want to add: $C$5:$C$165;">=09:00";$C$5:$C$165;"<=20:55";

Because I want to count from last true condition (where Y=3 and also C=21:00-22:00), all false values (where Y<=2 and C<=21:55.

Best Regards!
Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
Hello everyone!

I dont know how to add 2 new condition to this array.

=IFERROR(MATCH(0;($Y$5:$Y$165<=2)*($Y$5:$Y$165>=0);0)-1;ROWS($Y$5:$Y$165))

I want to add: $C$5:$C$165;">=09:00";$C$5:$C$165;"<=20:55";

Because I want to count from last true condition (where Y=3 and also C=21:00-22:00), all false values (where Y<=2 and C<=21:55.

Best Regards!
Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

I can't Edit the post... *all false values (where Y<=2 and C<=20:55.

Upvote 0
What doesthe IFERROR formula you posted do?

The current formula IFERROR count after the last value of row where Y=3, from down to up till new Y=3 to reset.
Example how my IFERROR work at this moment:

Column Y
Row 1 0 (value) here, my formula have value 4
Row 2 1 (value)
Row 3 2 (value)
Row 4 1 (value) my formula start count from here till new 3 value insert
Row 5 3 (value) my formula will reset here (value 0)
Row 6 2 (value)

But, I want add as I said, 2 new condition for this, I want to count as you can see little up + Column with time value, the formula must compare column with time value.

So, I want to respect the current condition of IFERROR + $C>=09:00 and $C<=20:55
The formula will reset value as you see, if the value of column Y are 3, so, I want from this point, if value 3 inserted in column Y, to compare thr same row of column C. Example: If $Y$1=3 & $C$1=21:00-22:00, formula will reset value in cell that formula exist.

Thanks for response.
Best Regards!

Upvote 0
What doesthe IFERROR formula you posted do?

2.jpg

1.jpg

Upvote 0

I have modif columns to sow you what I want... so column C are A now, time values.
So, in H1 we have value 4, because B5 have value 3, the second condition will must compare: G5 (value 3) and A5 (value between 21:00-22:00), if conditions not egual, don't reset to value 0 in H1 where IFERROR formula is.

Upvote 0
Would you post the upper exhibit of post #6 in an Excel readable form, A:E as is while G showing the desired results under new conditions?

Upvote 0
Would you post the upper exhibit of post #6 in an Excel readable form, A:E as is while G showing the desired results under new conditions?

As I said, my formula works properly, as I want, but I want to add one more condition.
The new condition that I want is: A<=20:55 (this condition must be insert in the current formula that you can see in the screens).

So, let me explain you little, let take the 1st screen where H1 have value 4. Without my new condition the result of H1 is 4, with this formula + my new condition, H1 must have the same result as now (4), because, 1st condition <=2 have value 3 in G5, also 2nd condition (not inserted) <=20:55 exist in A5.

Upvote 0
I don't know how to tell the formula to check multiple condition like: G1:G100<=2 AND A1:A100<=20:55, and the result in AA1 for example.
The formula must counts all rows where contions meet and reset value in AA1 where conditions are out of value, like G1:G100=3 and A1:A100>=21:00

I hope you understand me.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back