ADDING FONTS TO EXCEL

SILVER SURFER

Hello first time here, so hi to all, After cleaning my computer out completely and reformatting everything again i seem to be without to vital fonts for the bills in my company. they are BRADLEY HAND ITC & BERLIN SANS FS DEMI is there anybody that can tell me how to do this and do i need to purchase these or it also possible to take them from another computer by way of CD and installing them to mine ????????

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
Welcome to the board.
If they are free with some softwares that you use, then you can copy those files from another system and then through File>"Install New Font" Option in the FONTS directory you should be able to install it in your computer too.
OTherwise purchase them and install them in the same manner.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply but the INSTALL NEW FONTS option in file i can not find but the ACQUIRE TEXT is this the same ????? if not how do i get the install new fonts option in file

Also if i accutly get this thing working where can i download free fonts as all the free font web pages want paying for there services

Upvote 0
I did a google search for BRADLEY HAND ITC and found many hits that offered downloads of the font.

Some did charge but others didn't.:)

I downloaded the font from one site, unzipped the file, dragged it to the Fonts folder and now it's available in all my apps.

Upvote 0
Sorry for being stupid but where do i find the FONTS FOLDER i´ve been using this programme for 3 years everything was set up for me and i´ve never had to change anything to all.

If it would be possible to send me the address of the free font web site that would be very helpfull well at least if i can sort this font thing out anyway :eek:

Upvote 0
It's not in Excel, it's in Windows.

Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel, Fonts
Under the File menu here, there is Install New Font
Navigate to where your fonts are located, select the fonts you want and click OK.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back