Adding formula to multiple worksheets

Jdstar231

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
I am new to VBA but wanted to know if it is possible to add the same formula to multiple worksheets without going through each one. I have 50 worksheets all set up with the same table and I would like to multiply column C to column D to give me a total in column E. I have this =IF(C13*D13=0,"",C13*D13) in one sheet but wanted to know how to use the VBA to do it as well. If it is possible.

Thank you

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
I am new to VBA but wanted to know if it is possible to add the same formula to multiple worksheets without going through each one. I have 50 worksheets all set up with the same table and I would like to multiply column C to column D to give me a total in column E. I have this =IF(C13*D13=0,"",C13*D13) in one sheet but wanted to know how to use the VBA to do it as well. If it is possible.

Thank you
Instead of using VBA i suggest you can apply formula through group sheet . Select all sheet and apply formula it will apply in all.

Upvote 0
Instead of using VBA i suggest you can apply formula through group sheet . Select all sheet and apply formula it will apply in all.
Ok, so I have some done some more trial and error and found I would like to use this formula =[@[Unit Cost]]*[@Qnty]. But when I select all It says cannot make changes to a table or XLM mapping when multiple sheets are selected. And I am very sorry if I didnt point out these columns are in tables. Also is there a way to have the cell come up blank if there is no information in the selected cells. I dont like seeing the $0.00.
And thank you again for your help, I hopefully will continue to learn and grown with excel just stumped on this

Upvote 0
Ok, so I have some done some more trial and error and found I would like to use this formula =[@[Unit Cost]]*[@Qnty]. But when I select all It says cannot make changes to a table or XLM mapping when multiple sheets are selected. And I am very sorry if I didnt point out these columns are in tables. Also is there a way to have the cell come up blank if there is no information in the selected cells. I dont like seeing the $0.00.
And thank you again for your help, I hopefully will continue to learn and grown with excel just stumped on this
grouping works on tables as well . can you show a sample data

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max_pedreira

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back