Advancing Columns by Week

herwitz

Hello All,

I am honestly not sure if this is possible in Excel, but I will throw it out there anyway in case someone has some thoughts!

I would like to create a spreadsheet that will be used to keep track of information by week (i.e., week 1 data, week 2 data, etc.) over the course of a year, as well as total that information. At the end of each week, the data for that week will need to be printed and then signed by supervisors. Is it somehow possible to have the columns for each week move into the printable area automatically, while also retaining the information from the previous week in order to keep an ongoing total? Screenshot:

EJijGRB.png

As you can see, the printable area includes the first week. I would like the spreadsheet to move subsequent weeks forward into the printable area automatically as time advances. I am also open to ideas that involve some other easy means of advancing the weeks not automatically (e.g., some kind of menu or button).

Thoughts?

Thank you for your help!

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
Okay, no bites! How about this: would it be possible to make the "Week 1" cell into a drop down menu with all the weeks, which would populate all the cells below it from cells in a different sheet? I am wondering if this might be a VLOOKUP for multiple rows and columns thing, if possible.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelquestion515

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back