all in one with macro

kelvin_9

Office Version
  1. 2019
greeting to everyone in this forum :)

i was thinking to use a macro on my schedule workbook to run with multipule requests into my expected outcome with below requests:

1) run the macro on Sheet2, accordance the sequence based on name(A-Z) and type(full time and then part time)
example: Sheet2, start with Apple, Hiko, Kelvin, Peter(full time) \ Angel, Candy, John, Kary(part time)

2) all tasks run in one cell at Sheet2 instead of one task one cell in the original worksheet Sheet1
example: Sheet1 G11:G15 into Sheet2 F3

3) using a black color row to breakdown full time and part time for easy reference
example: Sheet2 row 6

4) using Calibri font, no Italic, no Underline at whole Sheet2

here is my workbook, hope you guys can give me some guidance how can i acheived

sorry for any misunderstaning on my poor language

weekly schedule.xlsx

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
Hi,
To increase your chances of getting adequate answers ... would recommend to avoid the "All-in-One" approach ....

and instead breakdown as much as possible to the lowest possible to individual items ... and gradually build your "global" solution ...

Upvote 0
Is it possible to avoid merged cells. The best practice is not to use Merged cells. Functions and Programming becomes very difficult in case of merged cells.

Upvote 0
Hi,
To increase your chances of getting adequate answers ... would recommend to avoid the "All-in-One" approach ....

and instead breakdown as much as possible to the lowest possible to individual items ... and gradually build your "global" solution ...

thanks for your reply, James006

sorry for the late reply
noted and will beware the subject next time

my goal would output the "full time" staff in prority first, and then "part time" staff at last, a black color row line will breakdown this two types employee for easy reference

thanks for the guideance

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is it possible to avoid merged cells. The best practice is not to use Merged cells. Functions and Programming becomes very difficult in case of merged cells.

thanks for your reply, kvsrinivasamurthy

means column AB at sheet1?
yes, it can be unmerged, name will output in column A at sheet2

thanks for the guideance

Upvote 0
Hi,
Since you are starting your project, would recommend to read the following article: "How to create a flat database in Excel " :

Upvote 0
Hi,
Since you are starting your project, would recommend to read the following article: "How to create a flat database in Excel " :

thanks for your reply James006

however i dont get it, how can this database work with my requirements

thanks for the guideance

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdnMech

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back