Alt shift f11

JAbraha1

I used alt shift F11 to change out the source queries in my workbook. But when I try and save, it gives me an error message about HTML. Why is it being saved as html? any ideas? I tried changing the database query source in the SQL, but the alt shift f11 mode reverts back to the old source.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest

Andrew Poulsom

MrExcel MVP
Alt+Shift+F11 launches Microsoft Script Editor. What has that to do with a QueryTable?

JAbraha1

The only way in the past that I've been able to change access database souces in excel, was to edit within the MSE mode.

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhojraj

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...