An amazing diversion...

Rick Rothstein

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
Platform
Windows
I am not sure if I am breaking any rules for this forum, but this is just too good to miss. I saw this kid on an American TV show and could not believe it. Here he is in a YouTube clip I found setting a Guinness world record. What does he do? He solves 3 totally mixed Rubik's Cubes in under 5 minutes 20 seconds (which I am guessing was the old record)... while juggling them! I would have said this was impossible to do (in any amount of time) if I did not see it with my own eyes. Enjoy and be amazed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Qbwz0Uik8

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes

dmt32

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Hi Rick,
you probably are breaking a rule but thanks for sharing anyway, fully agree, truly amazing.

Dave

Rick Rothstein

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
Platform
Windows
:confused: Over 200 people viewed this thread and only one person felt the juggling Rubik's Cube solver was amazing enough to comment on? Really, no one else found this remarkable in any way?

Kishan

:confused: Over 200 people viewed this thread and only one person felt the juggling Rubik's Cube solver was amazing enough to comment on? Really, no one else found this remarkable in any way?
Hi Rick, I didn't come across this section of the thread till today, after watching the video I also felt that it is out of the imagination that he solved the Rubik's Cubes juggling them, it was really amazing to watch the video.</SPAN></SPAN>

I also guessed at the beginning, as you thought that he would not solve the Rubik's Cubes in their forms within any amount of time, at all sides with the same colours. But he proved it, which surprised me too.
</SPAN></SPAN>

Thank you for giving an entertaining and a great challenge link. It has been nice to watch it.
</SPAN></SPAN>

Regards
</SPAN></SPAN>
Kishan :)
</SPAN></SPAN>

AlKey

Few years back it would be considered as an extraordinary fit. Today it is no longer a novelty.

Batteredburrito

Rick, if youre into this, you should check out the world championship yoyo contest. That stuff will blow your mind

snjpverma

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Oh My God!! This is incredible. thanks for sharing.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecboy1605

This Week's Hot Topics