Annual Bills Overviewer Year Planner Project

Bucks

Good evening All,

I have spent several days searching for the first step to begin my A3 printable sheet which will provide me a yearly overview of all bill payments and remaining funds at the end of each wage cycle

I have used a tangible Year Planner but I now want to attempt to automate the calendar and in turn save on costs having to buy a Year Planner each year that I cannot reuse and takes time filling out..

This will be ongoing so I will love to get any help you can share, this is an experiment

I will separate each test formula question/ tasks goals in a reply to the main thread to keep it neat

first reply will be the goals for this project

Cheers from Australia!

-Bucks

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
Excel Year Planner Goals / Description:

A3 printable size

Each bill payment will be allocated a text code and each code will trigger a cell to fill in a number - example: CAR | 400
Each bill payment will have a schedule and the text code and the number will be filled every Nth cell

Schedule will be able to be edited live and the schedule will be set as a number amount - example 30 days(cells)

Calendar will be able to be cleared each year and intelligently update to current year calendar, including factoring in leap years

No peripheral input allowed - example clicking and dragging to fill cells with scheduled dates
Year Planner will contain only formulas or user input forms in a different sheet tab to specify bill codes and costings and schedule

Goals open to change during progression

Upvote 0
Task 1: Repeat value in cell every Nth cell using formula
example -

there are 30 cells A1 to A30
cell A1 has value 1000

what kind of formula can be used to make that value be repeated every 7 cells?
I know we can use a click and drag method
would we use a table with the value 1000 and somehow reference that value to a cell count value of 7 so excel can use a formula?

I have tried searching through the web and MrExcel for the repeat every Nth cell problems, but their questions are asking different variations and not my simple idea

Cheers

-Bucks

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinusJE

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back