Array formula to PQ

RaudMees

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello

I made a formula in Excel sheet, but now I need to convert it to PQ, but.. it will give several errors (PQ don't like @ ; and $ symbols when I paste it to PQ). Is there any option to translate it to PQ-friendly? When it's in sheet, then my table is running very slow (data is coming from CAD-software and calculating all the time makes it slow).
{=IF([@Kogus]<>"";IFERROR(INDEX($J$1:$J7;MATCH([@Alamkoost];TRIM($E$1:$E7);0))*[@Kogus];[@Kogus]);"")}

WBR
RM

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)
Worksheet formula has nothing to do with Power Query
you can try Merge option

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, that was my question, how to make it suitable for PQ. Merge.. I will add a picture, how the calculation have to work. Data is shifted and named in different rows. You don't understand that language, but follow colors :)
PQ2.png

Upvote 0
PQ doesn't support colors ;)
Picture is not readable, post shared excel file with representative source data and expected result via OneDrive, GoogleDrive or any similar

Upvote 0
I read comments from the picture but nothing clearer
Code:
Column A contains names to differentiate products. A module is a compiled product that consists of the details below the word Module. One project can have 1-200 modules with different transitions as well as similar ones.

A row of module details, the quantity of which must be multiplied by the number of modules.

The module is called W92 (product type) and its dimensions.

The number of details in a particular module that need to be multiplied by the number of modules in a row

Number of similar modules

Upvote 0
Column A is "Moodul". Same row in column E is the name of that Moodul and quantity in column J. On the next rows where name is same in column C as in column E, quantity must be multiplied with number in column J from row Moodul. At the moment all parts to assembly Moodul is for one assembly, but I have to produce more parts to assembly more modules. If I have 6 modules, then all parts have to be multiply with 6.

Upvote 0
All other things are working well. Problem is just with those Moodul parts. I changed numbers manually, how the result must be in column J.
1575980803151.png

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanakoro

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back