Arrey formula taking long time to calculate - any other way or MACRO can be built ??

kedarlimaye87

Hello Everyone,
i have excel file where i have raw data in "Current" tab and "Previous" Tab copy pasetd from respective original files.
in Current work tab, i pulled 5 perticulat columns from Current tab in column B-F and same is done in Previous Work tab.
in column I-L i have some Arrey formula in place which search for the Match condition formula.
On basis of results in those column i pull the data using Index formula from Previous Work file matching to current work file column B-F.

Using this arrey formula it is taking too much of time to calculate my excel file (around 3-5 mins) as i have kept the calculation mode as Manuall.

can anyone help me in reducing this time or providing me simple MACRO which can be RUN once i Copy the data in Current and Previous Tab.

any help is really appriciated.
also tell me how to attach file in this post???​

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
Look into the DSUM and DCOUNT functions - these are specifically designed for bigger-data, whereas SUMPRODUCT and/or array formulas are not.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
test111

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back