Attendance file with conditions

Newb10

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Good day everyone,

I don't know if this is possible with purely excel. What I am trying to accomplish is an attendance file with the following conditions :

Sick leave, unplanned leave, and No call no show per instance 1 is 8% or .5 is 4% deducted to 100%, this is what is got so far =IF(SUM(F4:J4)<=2.5,100%-(SUM(F4:J4)*8%),80%)

The passing rate is 80%. If a person goes beyond 80% then SL = 10%, Unplanned = 20% and NCNS = 30% deduction on the remaining 80%.

Date from feb 1 to feb 14
SL = 1 EL = 0 NCNS = 1

This would make it 84%

Date from feb 1 to feb 17
SL = 1 EL = 1 NCNS = 1

Since EL came last - the score should be 4% deducted still to 84% making it 80%. then beyond it would make it Unplanned = 20% * .5 = 10% - 80% = 70%

I hope this make sense.

(By the way, wanted to thank you guys as these past few months, I have gained a lot of knowledge not only with excel but also powerBI)

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.
<quote>Sick leave, unplanned leave, and No call no show per instance 1 is 8% or .5 is 4% deducted to 100% </quote>
I dont understand that sentence, particularly following your calculations where in the formula you subtract 8%, but the you say only 4% gets deducted for the instance of EL. How can you have half an instance? or is it half a day? please clarify

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melvetica

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back