Attendance Record

Kyp

Hi,
I'm Susan

I have been reading this web site and I hope that I can get some help here, I know nothing about excel. Except how to make a form to print. When it comes to programming I know nothing. Here it goes.

I am a Sunday school director here at our Church.
I need help with an attendance record. I have a form that we print every quarter with names of each individual in each class. I have this in one work book, but I use different sheets for each class. There are colors in each of the boxes, white (default), and blue. This is just for the eyes, makes it easier to read. What I would like to do, but don't know how is.
1. Make it to when someone copies and pastes a name it don't copy the color, just the name.
2. Have some kind of button I can click on to remove a name.
3. Have a button to click on to add a name.
these 2 things would maybe be in a list box if I remove a name I can select the name from the list box. ( I think you call it a list box?) and to add a name another box could pop up or something that we could add a name.
When these things are done it would have to put it in order by last name. That is how it is sorted, by last name.
4. The record is by quarter, and by Sunday's, if I could just put the month at the page it could make the Sunday's 4 or 5 for each month.
I know I am asking a lot, but maybe someone has a little time and could help me with this. My husband could send the file if anyone wants it.

God Bless !
Susan

Excel Facts

Whats the difference between CONCAT and CONCATENATE?
The newer CONCAT function can reference a range of cells. =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) becomes =CONCAT(A1:A5)
Hi Susan & Welcome,

Have time - no but I'm happy to take a look at it for you :)

I'll send you via PM my email address.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back