Auto populate cell value from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2 based on cell condition in sheet 1

PAPPU

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Please help : in this sheet1, the highlighted cells are with alpha numeric pattern, as it required to be in that order.

On the next tab, in sheet 2 , i have one table shows the name, date and numeric value that needed to be filled in from sheet1.

I want whenever i enter any of this alpha-numeric value in any of the cells in sheet1, it should auto populate in sheet2 against with respective name ,date and the numeric value only. That is, instead of 1-16 with n or m , i need 1-16 as numeric only .I hope ,it reaches. I am using Microsoft 365 MSO -64bit version. Thanks

Capture 123.JPG
Capture1234.JPG

Hi Robvos,
I use below code in Sheet1, So can i use one more code here to merge with this -or- should i insert one module and do it. If i do the second option, i cant change code header into worksheet, instead it shows General. Can you advise me again please?
Capture CODE SHEET1.JPG

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
The code needs to be in the worksheet change event, not a module. See where I highlighted it in the second image of post #5 above.

You other edits should be correct.

It is not clear - do you have other code that runs on Worksheet/Change for Sheet1? If so, post it and I will tell you where to insert your code in it.

Upvote 0
If you paste it below the code you have it should work there.

Upvote 0
Hi Robvos, "Good evening"

Like you instructed i copied the code as shown below with the existing code. I am getting two type of error, Can you please look at it again

Thanks

Screenshot - after pressing OK.png
Screenshot -sheet2 name changed to sheets2.png
Screenshot -AFTER DEBUG.png
Screenshot1.png

Upvote 0
Yes, Robvos after i received Runtime error I changed it to With Sheets2("TO"). Later i tried again to see it OK, but this time I received Compile error. Upon pressing OK command , Private Sub line getting highlighted

Upvote 0
You still have:
With Sheets2("TO")
It should be:
With Sheets("TO")

I see your trying to have more then one sciript in the sheet which is ok just so we do it correctly which is a little precise.
Please post the code here and not a image of the code.
You have a image of the code here.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guest1337

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back