auto sort and hide blank row

Afogelman

i am attempting to create a database for a digital signage, i want it to have a list of people and there room numbers, the first tab will be what everyone can access and input info on names of people in those rooms. next tab is that same info but alphabetized and filtered so that when i use the data from 2nd tab and paste it into signage if rooms are empty they simply are not shown and no space is left for it.... now its not allot of info only about 200 rooms and i have been able to do both process but not together and not without triggering them. but i want only that first tab to have info that others change and once that is done i want the workbook to do the rest. i really feel that this is possible but i have yet to be able to make it happen. so i am reaching out because after the 6 weeks or so of looking for answers i can only do so much with the knowledge i have learned through allot of looking and trial and error

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ijat

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back