Automate Document Classification or Email Classification via VBA - such as TITUS

ChhuppaRustam

Hi,
I have been searching for this for a long time, but no satisfactory solution.

I have a VBA based macro that filters, generates excel workbooks, saves in a specific path with designated name, protects it with designated password, send via email to designated recipients.
Its a loop - multiple files are created.

Problem: My organization has TITUS add-in added to MS Office. Each time the excel file gets saved, its asking for document classification, then again at time of sending the same file, asks for email classification. (Classification are like External Communication, Internal Communication, Confidential, Public)

Bypassing is not an option (such as switch off event) - the only way I got is to have the classification automated via VBA - it will always be "External Communication" for both document classification and email classification.

Please assist.

Regards
ChhuppaRustam

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
I did homework before asking in this forum, below were the 3 places - these do not help me. Please assist.

Below link says about Outlook, but not for excel classification.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/F...-titus-pop-up-box-in-outlook?forum=outlookdev

Below link says a lot, but could not understand and unable to make it work.

http://www.excelforum.com/excel-pro...s-labs-message-classification-from-excel.html

And the below - still its not the solution to my excel workbook classification.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions...itus-or-any-other-document-classification-add

Regards
ChhuppaRustam

Upvote 0
Have spent more than 20 hours on research now. I managed to work the outlook one, but still no clue on how to classify a workbook.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grijken

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back