Automatically Copy rows to different sheets

Rurkz

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hey my first time on here and I'm kinda new to excel so go easy on me lol

I'm basically trying to figure how to copy a row from sheet1 to the next available row in sheet2 and sheet3 if 2 criterias are met.

Ok so for sheet1 to sheet 2

I have a column name for "date paid" in row "F3" to "F33"

And

A column name for "date collected" in row "H3" to "H33"

So when "date paid" cell is "empty" and the "date collected" cell is "filled", I want that row to be automatically copied to the next available rows in spread sheet 2.

2nd part

Pretty much want to do the same from spread sheet 1 to spread 3

But use column "overweight fee" in row "L3" to "L33"

When these cells are filled in, I want it to be automatically copied to the next available rows to sheet 3.

i have an expense sheet that some how replaces the letters of the columns to the names only when you scroll down pass them,
That sounds as though the data is in a structured table, & is normal behaviour.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
That sounds as though the data is in a structured table, & is normal behaviour.
I guess lol, I got this spreadsheet online, was trying to figure out it on my own, but oh well

Upvote 0
hey so i found out who ever created this excel file, they modified it using a table that allows the Letter columns to fade to the header names when scrolling down instead of using the freeze pane function.

I have another question, i found information to sort rows by just clicking on a specific header.

i have my "date paid", "date delivered" , "date collected" and "Overweight Fee" color coded. when data is entered under these headers the rows change colors based on data inputted . Green, Red, yellow and orange in that order.

Is there a macro that will organized specific colored rows together just by clicking on those headers, and another code that will reset the row back to its original position?

Upvote 0
they modified it using a table that allows the Letter columns to fade to the header names when scrolling down instead of using the freeze pane function.
That's exactly what I said, it's the default when dealing with tables.

As this is now a totally different question, you will need to start a new thread.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cancansova

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back