Automatically Generating Email from Pivot Table data - Excel 2016 on Mac

morgrim

All,

I am a novice when it comes to writing Macros or VBA for Excel. I have received some excellent assistance here in the past and I am hopeful this will yield the same result.

I need help to generate an email using various fields of a pivot table as some of the source information for the email subject and body.

Background: Each week I create this table from a new set of data. The goal is to use a button to automatically generate a notification email to the "Owner" and CC the "Project Owner Manager" where the Subject and Body of the email would incorporate data from the Pivot Table. In the example below 11 emails would need to be generated to various people. A sample template is below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Below is an example of the pivot table i would like to use to generate the email. The real data table is much larger.

##########################
The email would look something like this:
##########################

To: owner1@company.com <--Owner ID from 1st row, 2nd column of pivot below>
CC: Manager0@company.com <-- Project Owner Manager, 1st row, 1st column>
From: me@company.com <-- Static email address, probably mine>
Subject: Project PR-3K4K587 <--1st row, 4th column> for Company22 <--1st row, 3 column>

Sir/Ma'am -

Please be advised that your project for Company22 <--1st Row, 3rd Column> with an Effective Billing Date of 4/1/16 <--1st Row, 5th column> for Product R8T <--1st row, 6th column> is going to reach a deferred revenue state in 1 day(s) <--1st row, 7th column>.

Please reply all to this email with the most current status of this project and update the tracking spreadsheet here with the same status: url.com: Search lyrics

image.tiff

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!
You need to have a column named email and that has to the column having the email addresses.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply. I was able to get this resolved. By using a consultant to assist me with the table portion. The domain was added in code to the Owner and Project Owner Manager fields.

I appreciate your reply!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back