Automatically populate a sheet from another sheet and print the same sheet multiple times.

SteveDay

I am new to Excel.

Cell A1 in "Sheet 1" has an autocomplete drop down menu of 1500 items. I have set things up such that when a selection is made in A1 it triggers the auto population of 10 other sheets (using VLOOKUP).

I have a CLEAR ALL Button on "Sheet 1". This also resets data on the other sheets to Macro defaults. The Print area and Print Buttons has been preset for each sheet.

Currently I make a selection in Cell A1 and then print Sheet 2 (or sheets 3 to 11) individually.

I would now like to print all 1500 items in the A1 drop down list at the same time i.e printing multiple copies of the same sheet with different data each time.

How do I automatically select and print all 1500 items in the drop down range -"Sheet 1" A1 - populate "Sheet 2", automatically print then clear, select and print again until the whole 1500 copies are made?

I would also like the option of printing all 10 sheets in the same way either as individual sheet batches or altogether.

Any help is really appreciated.

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back