Automation Error Exception Occurred

mikezhel1987

Hi everyone I would like to ask a help regarding on Automation Error Exception Occurred. I have created an Excel application. Excep as a front end and Ms Access as a backend. Basically all the data that will input in the Excel userform will be exported to Ms Access. The application is running fine in my laptop. I am using a Windows 8 Os and 2016 Excel. However when I deployed the application to my colleagues it is not running and the "Automation Error Exception Occurred" pops in. When I exit the message box the Excel application will crashed. Is there a way to fix it I've been trying to debug the code but Excel keeps crashing as soon as the error pops out. My colleagues are using Windows 10 and Excel 2016. My question is why is that the application is running fine in my laptop but when I deployed it errors like that appears? Could it compatibility issues?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DET4492

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back