Automation Errors after Office 2003 Upgrade

ricci_gru

I just upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003, after successful installation... all the macros in my excel files are no longer executable. Everything was working perfectly before until I installed Office 2003. Automation Error always appear whenever i run the macros.

Please help me... have I missed something or do i have to do something first after upgrading... will appreicate all your help...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.

ricci_gru

ricci_gru said:
I just upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003, after successful installation... all the macros in my excel files are no longer executable. Everything was working perfectly before until I installed Office 2003. Automation Error always appear whenever i run the macros.

Please help me... have I missed something or do i have to do something first after upgrading... will appreicate all your help...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

mmm.... after searching.... searching.... and searching.... then reading.... reading..... and reading.... i just found out that i just have to install the Office XP Multilingual User Interface Pack.... what a relief!.... Ciao! :p :p

Jack in the UK

When Microsoft Office is upgraded it is worth checking settings such as Macros Security, things do get re-Set

jiuk

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mozz