2. 2021
  3. 2019
  4. 2016
  5. 2013
Platform
  1. MacOS
  2. Mobile
  3. Web
I start with I apologise if this sounds confusing.

I am working with Excel 365 but also needing it to be compatible with Google sheets.

My workbook has 6 sheets in it a dashboard which I am pretty much fine with then 5 other sheets.

Each sheet has a range of A1:FI625. The data is broken down into 21 subgroups. The first group is a simple total of the following 20.

What I am wanting to achieve is an automatic value return if a cell is not blank. For example M12 = 250 then I want W1 = M12, then if M17 = 500 then I want AD1 = M17, and if W17 = 250 then I want AK1 = W17

I want this to repeat 99 times. If I take M12 it is returning a value based on P11 and this populates the next subgroup. In addition to just moving 5 rows each time in the first group I want each subsequent subgroup to help populate the remaining 99.

I am doing this manually at the moment but making changes to % values changes the results which could result in M12 not meeting the threshold to report a value.

Thanks in advance

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
I have uploaded an image to help with my explanation and I have colour coded the way it populates.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 10.50.03 am-min.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 10.50.03 am-min.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
So I am continuing my experiment and I’m trying to create the logic of an if and blank formula for this. Am I on the right path?

Upvote 0
I’m bumping this back up hopefully I will get some ideas.

I have 20 data sets, each have 6 columns. Every 5 rows potentially will start a new data set this is what I want a formula for

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back