Best VBA Learning?

SteveOranjinSteve

Board Regular
Office Version
365, 2019
Platform
Windows
Hi there,

I've been learning VBA, but I find the VBA tutorials kinda weak. Any thoughts on what is out there? In terms of books/ online classes that I can take? What is the best route to learning VBA as quickly as possible.

Hope you're well,

Steve

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.

Rijnsent

Office Version
Platform
Windows
What helped me personally (a decade ago): read a chapter of Excel 2007 VBA Programmer's Reference before bedtime every day.
Depending on your learning style you could go for a book (yeah, good old paper), an online course and/or video tutorials. My personal favorites are the courses and the book, tutorials are too slow for me. The ones I like: Excel VBA Programming - a free course for complete beginners and Free VBA Training Course , or if you want something more full-fledged (but generally slower), you could try a course on e.g. Coursera or EDX.
Just scrolled through a list of Excel/VBA books, if I had to buy a book right now, I'd go for "Excel 2016 Power Programming with VBA (Mr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf)".

snjpverma

Office Version
Platform
Windows
I am myself a VBA beginner and I have surfed through a lot of videos to get help.
None of them matched the Youtube link given below. Almost all the topics are covered and each one has been explained in depth. I am happy to have come across it.
God Bless Andrew for this!

Click this below given YouTube Link:
VBA Playlist

And good luck to you in your learning journey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ms_excel_recal_or_die

This Week's Hot Topics