Best VBA Learning?

Michael M. I really appreciate your info, you make my day. and yes, you are right about that. I am trying to build a kind of physical steps that let me see the loop, and sometime I found interesting videos in Hindi, even if I don't have any clue what they say, but watching the spreadsheet they have really good understanding the LOGIC behind the code.
example
For x = 1 to 5
Cells (x, x).value = x
next
the results here are a diagonal, the question is: how they figure it out to get here,
1587863985119.png

because you write first in a paper what you want and start to write in cell notation or A1 notation: watch. A1, B2, C3, D4. this line is the same if you write like 1,1 - 2,2 - 3,3 etc meaning the Index for the Row and Column are Equal so you are now enable to write , (row, col) and because they are equal then x = x or in other words you can plug Cells (x, x) that is part of what I am looking for other kind of codes I know how they work, but, there are a but, HOW they work is different than WHY and How you arrived to that conclusion. Because around internet and books I have they always just say
something for me so silly
for i = 1 to 5
►do something◄
next, aha, give me a break, how from here you will be able to develop a real loop hahahahaha, ridiculous, all those web pages and youtube are full of this little ..... you know......
would be really nice if you accept a conversation in the section call ("start a conversation") ok my friend, thanks and I hope to hear more.

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uzair Tahir Khan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back