Big Excel question and problem

andrej1310

Greetings! I have some questions about excel how to create tables that are connect with date/data validation and all that in different sheet.
Problem is:
1.Sheet 1: Need table like A1 (job number), B1(some value),A2,A3,A4.... (names of the job) exc.
That table should be depend on date that i can choose in drop down menu. How to make that menu that all table content depend on the choosen value in drop down menu. for explanatio: i choose date(day), and in that date i need to enter data in table for that date.
2. Table that i mention above is connected with another table in sheet 2. That table in the sheet 2 take data from table in sheet 1. But table in sheet 2 is for all days in month and the main problem is how to connect days in table on sheet 2 with data that are entered in table 1 (for that day that i choose in drop data menu).

I appreciate your spend time on reading this thread, and i would be so grateful if someone help me with my existing problem.
Thank you very much!

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back