Blank instead of #DIV/0!

G1032

Hi folks
In screenshot below I have 3 columns pulling data from another worksheet.
Data refreshes every day and adds a new row to the top of the sheet.
I have the formula in Col A as seen, IF(ISNUMBER..........), copied to a few thousand rows, which allows blank spaces if no date there.
1669461074826.png

The columns B and C are calculating rolling averages as per formula shown in screenshot below.
1669461287830.png

How do I write an IF statement to include the =AVERAGE(OFFSET........) formula so that a black space can be returned instead of #DIV/0!
I need blank spaces so I can graph the data

Thanks

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Edit - It actually seems to graph OK with the #DIV/0! in there. But the question still remains, if only for curiosity sake alone.

Upvote 0
Hi folks
Another issue with this sheet that I can't figure out how to fix.
Sheet refreshed daily. New row created at top of Sheet1 each day.
Sheet2 used to calculate rolling averages, standard deviation etc. etc across the different columns
However, depiste having the formulas copied all the way down 5000 rows, when the bottom rows get shifted down upon daily refresh, the formulas also shift down and leaves blank cells on the bottom row of data.
How do I get the formulas to copy down when the bottom row shifts down after daily refresh?

I can do a macro do copy formulas down but would prefer to have it done automatically

Upvote 0
Hi folks
Another issue with this sheet that I can't figure out how to fix.
Sheet refreshed daily. New row created at top of Sheet1 each day.
Sheet2 used to calculate rolling averages, standard deviation etc. etc across the different columns
However, depiste having the formulas copied all the way down 5000 rows, when the bottom rows get shifted down upon daily refresh, the formulas also shift down and leaves blank cells on the bottom row of data.
How do I get the formulas to copy down when the bottom row shifts down after daily refresh?

I can do a macro do copy formulas down but would prefer to have it done automatically
Moved to here : Auto add formulas to new rows

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back