bring files names and images based on headers and hyperlink from folders and subfolders

Hasson

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
hello

I know this question is very complicated so I have many files are different in files extensions each one of them contains folder its names are matched with the headers in the main directory is "E:\SUMMARY" the folder summary contains many folder based on current year 2020,2021.... and so on the folder " current year " contains many folders it's names based on the headers are PDF,AVI, DOCX as in my picture and the pictures are in this directory "E:\images" and contains many folders contain the images the folders which contain images its names the same headers .

so what I want create sheets based on current year should be like this " summary files 2021 " and if folders ' names which contain files are matched with headers' names which contain files extension then brings the files under the headers which contain files extension and if the folders ' names which contain images are matched with headers' names which contain ICONS then brings the images under the headers which contain ICONS and fit in the cell and hyperlink the images then when press the image open the file
the headers starts from COL A: V and increasable

1PNG.JPG

thanks in advance

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
I know this thread is very complicated but I hope from the experts see my thread

Upvote 0
Hi,​
according to how Excel badly manages the memory it's a no sense to duplicate an icon within the same column,​
should be better to put a single icon in the header.​
And obviously a crystal clear and complete elaboration of the need is necessary …​

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back