bring sub directory from main directory and open when press cell

leap out

Office Version
  1. 2016
  2. 2010
hello

I have this main directory "C:\Users\pc-aa\Desktop\dr" and contains folders and each of folder contain sub folders . so what i want bring all the sub directories from the main directory in multiple columns and open when press any cell and every time I create a new sub folders in folder is existed in same column then add in the same column and if I add a new folder in the main directory then should create a new column for a new folder it shows a new sub directory in a new column .

note : the headers are the same folders' names which are existed in the main directory and under the headers are sub-directory for each sub-folder

this is expected my result

da.xlsm
ABCDEF
1DIRECTORY1DIRECTORY2DIRECTORY3DIRECTORY4DIRECTORY5DIRECTORY6
2C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY1\AA1C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY2\BB1C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY3\CC1
3C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY1\AA2C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY2\BB2C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY3\CC2
4C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY1\AA3C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY2\BB3C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY3\CC3
5C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY1\AA4C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY2\BB4C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY3\CC4
6C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY1\AA5C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY2\BB5C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\FL\DIRECTORY3\CC5
DIC

Last edited:

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
I made mistake about directory
this is the right C:\Users\alhagag\Desktop\fl"

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuddy_Duddy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back