Calculate/display age of stock

User100

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi all!

Hope somebody can help me with this, see attached snap. I want to calculate how old the daily stock is. What I want in the line 'age of stock' is the total kilograms which are obsolete. In this example the product expires in 3 days, so consider what will be older than 3 days have to be thrown away and afterwards will be booked as manual correction if there is obsolete stock. From the stock in this example of Tuesday 25.01, after 3 days, so on Saturday 29.01 we have to throw away 2300 kg, this is filled in now manually. Is there an formula which can calculate this automatically and show me the obsolete stock after the expiration day?

I also want to see not only the obsolete stock after the expiration day, but maybe it is useful to see each day in how many days the stock will be produced, maybe this is easier than above solution, I am just try to figure out what the easiest way is.

If someone has a better idea to solve this in Excel please let me know, I am not very good in excel, still learning, so please explain and try explain me as beginner, many thanks and well appreciated!

Attachments

• Capture age of products.PNG
    Capture age of products.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 30
B9:B11 is now 0 to 2, perhaps you want them 1 to 3, so the average age 'll be 1 day older.

I can't do it in 1 row, hide the rows 9-11 or move them to another part of the sheet.
With VBA that 'd be possible, but with your sharepoint ...

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
visheshkotha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back