Calculating Workdays for a Power Pivot Table

Wolfster63

Trying to determine the total available workdays in a Power Pivot table that adjusts to the date range that my table is looking at.

My pivot table examines how many minutes a particular operating room is used during a week, month, Day of the Week. I can calculate the number of minutes the room was used without difficulty, but am having trouble with returning the overall number of days it was available for use.

For Example If I'm looking at January 2022, it would return 21 days. Or If I'm looking at the second week in January, it would return 5 days, etc. My pivot table finds the number of days in the period that the room was occupied using the DISTINCTCOUNT function which is the numerator. But I can't seem to find the denominator which would be the total available workdays for the period looked at.

Been messing around with DISTINCTCOUNT Function in Measures, Along with MAX and MIN functions, but I can't seem to get a consistent return that examines the time interval and returns the number of workdays.

Is there a formula I'm missing in the Power Pivot Measures? Seems like a simple thing, but I can't seem to find it.

The Time Window I am looking at is from 7AM to 3:30 PM or 510 minutes in a day.

Room Pivot.JPG

Any ideas?

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcus05

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back