calendar forms for excel 2010

dinotom

Hello,

As Im sure most of you are aware. Most calendar forms built for excel 2007 and prior dont work in 2010 anyone have any suggestions for a working calendar to select dates?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes

outlawspeeder

Board Regular
Office Version
i just put office 2010 on my rig. Mscal.ocx is gone. Will the 2010 work for me.

PS what was MS thinking? I am telling them at work that beside the sharepoint addeds why upgrade to something that is going to scew up all the reports we run.

Norie

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Well I've got 2010 installed and I can get the Calendar Control.

Mind you there have always been problems with this sort of thing.

Sometimes version related but also sometimes to relate to the setup of the machine, eg what else is installed.

Oh, and the calendar seems to work OK.:)

outlawspeeder

Board Regular
Office Version
Can you check in the windows folder if you have the file Mscal? The next problem is which one will work with which version of windows and Office.

iliace

Office Version
365, 2016, 2010
Platform
Windows
I was having a similar problem. We've been using the same spreadsheet application since Office 2003, but now that some departments are being upgraded to 2010 I'm experiencing this issue.

Here's how it's different from outlaw's: I do have mscal.osx, and it is checked in references like expected, however does not show on the form and results in this error on initialize:

You can regsvr32 mscal.ocx which fixed the problem in our case. Look at the link VoG posted.

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justanick

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...