Camera tool disabled

Jls

I have a workbook with some tables where I want to use the camera tool to put the tables on one report page for printing. problem is that when I activate this workbook the camera tool is disabled. If I copy a worksheet to a new workbook the camera tool is enabled. Also when any other workbook is activated the camera tool works, so it must have something to do with this specific workbook. The affected workbook is not protected, the only reason I can think of is that the workbook may originally be a Excel 2003/95 workbook that now has been saved as Excel 2010 workbook (I am using Excel 2010). Anyone had the same problem and maybe a tip for where I can search for a solution? the affected workbook is quite complex, so would not want to reconstruct it from scratch unless the file has been corrupted in some way. Thanks.

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
When you take a photo with the camera tool, if you click on it the range it points to is written in the formula bar when you click on it.

If you create the camera shot on another page, and adjust the range to point at that sheet, what happens?

Upvote 0
When you take a photo with the camera tool, if you click on it the range it points to is written in the formula bar when you click on it.

If you create the camera shot on another page, and adjust the range to point at that sheet, what happens?

That works! Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
So do I. Will let you know if I ever find out. I initially suspected the workbook was partly protected, but there are no limitations on file permissions under the File, Info menu. Probably the file is corrupt in some way..

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dukenia71

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back