Camera tool to view a (Changable) range of cells

D Marshall

I have a workbook set up as a team calendar, the first sheet "Programme" contains all the calendar data with a second sheet "dashboard" containing some calculations.

Within "Programme" columns D to NI represent every day of the year and rows 3-32 represent staff, columns A-C holds a list of staff names and various qualifications whilst row one is the days of the week and row 2 is the date (dd/mm/yyyy) starting at 28/12/2019 in 'D'.

Twice every week I want to take a snapshot of the upcoming week, is there a way to utilise the camera tool to automatically display an image of the upcoming week that i can then Ctrl+C into an e-mail?

The 'image' would always cover the same area of cells, i.e. seven columns wide by 32 rows. By way of example next weeks range would be in AA1:AG32 and the following weeks would be AH1:AN32 etc.

I'd like an image of the relevant range in "Programme" shown in "dashboard" of the seven columns corresponding to Monday to Sunday of the following week (derived from today's date). The row numbers for the range would not change, only the column numbers which would be derived from an existing formulas as shown below;
1579616594527.png

I've tried inserting an image and then changing the cell reference to indirect or index formulas referencing cells B7:D7 but without any joy.

Does anyone have any idea how this could be achieved?

thanks,

Dave

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
I'm sure I saw posts with attached files but it seems from reading around it's really Google Drive, Ondrive, Dropbox file share and than use the paperclip in the post options above or paperclip below next to the mail symbol, to get the file across.

TTYL

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raviguru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back