Can any help please

lee1boy

Gents is there anybody that could look and see if they can helpplease.<o:p></o:p>
I have created a Pricingworkbook for construction works. However, I am having problems completing.<o:p></o:p>
The Plan is, in each sheet named 1 to 20 if you double click oneach coloured cell titled: Materials, Labour, Plant and Test Equipment adifferent form appears for each title. <o:p></o:p>
If you then push the drop down on the Combo Box a selection ofheadings are shown, you then click on the heading, which then brings up aselection in the list box.<o:p></o:p>
If you then highlight 1 or more of the selections and push theCommand button it will add a line or lines with the selection or selections andits adjacent cost/costs from the lookup table and place it under the colouredcell that initiated the user form<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Problem 1: I have managed toget the first two user forms to appear (Materials and Labour) but I cannot getthe other two to work.<o:p></o:p>
Problem 2: Because I have used the first user form as a template, I cannotchange the headings that are used in the COMBO BOX 1. It works fine in the original user form 1,which takes the data for the headings from the LV-Look-up table but the userform 2, 3, 4 will only work with the original headings which are of no use.<o:p></o:p>
The user forms should be looking for the data for the differentheadings in the other sheets labelled (SL)(PLT) (TE) look up tables. <o:p></o:p>
However, as soon as I change the names of the headings in theother look up sheets the code fails.<o:p></o:p>
Problem 3:<o:p></o:p>
The Combo Box will only show 6 headings, can this bee increased, Ithought by increasing to 9 alongside (list Rows) in the properties table forthe combo box, but this does not work.<o:p></o:p>
I’m not VBA fluent and I have spent over 8 hours trying variousways but to no avail I’m sure for a competent VBA user it would only a shorttime to complete to correct.<o:p></o:p>
If there is anybody that could complete for me I would be preparedto pay for the work if required.<o:p></o:p>

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
You're going to have to u/l a sample or break you questions into smaller, more detailed, request.

Upvote 0
my username att gmail.

If the data not sensitive, you can u/l here. Go advanced, scroll down to Manage attachments.

Upvote 0
Hi lee1boy,

I agree with David.

Let me say, to more easily help would be better to divide your problem into more specific and direct questions.

By doing so, I believe that some forum members can help.

M.

Upvote 0
This topic was solved outside of the community.
If anyone would be interested in the solution, please contact me or the OP through private message.

Wigi

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harryls

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back