Can I Ask For Help Creating A VBA Code Please

pure vito

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Experts,

As the title suggests I'd be very grateful if someone amongst you would be able to assist in creating a VBA code,

Here is what I am trying to achieve, Looking at Sheet "JobRequirements" Column B "License Requirements" I need to see who has this license in Sheet "People" for example column C has the names of the individuals and in the case of Reach Truck column Z has the answer Yes or No, so I need the list of names that have the License specified in "JobRequirements" Column B, and then we move onto Sheet "BIW" we need to look at the individual's that have the License and see if they are available for the date in "JobRequirements" Column D in "BIW" we need to see that on this date the cell's are blank that will tell us the individual's are free on the date,

I have user form's in this document I'm just not sure how this answer will be displayed within the document,

I have added a dropbox link with the document and I would really appreciate the help, thanks in advance.

Launch Holiday Tracker 2023 V1.2.xlsm

1670486382530.png

1670486771438.png

1670487041993.png

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
Where in sheet BIW do you need the names to populate?

Upvote 0
Hi Hajiali, I’d like to display the answer in a list box so I think it needs to be separate I’d say anywhere in sheet 4 would be great and thanks for the response it’s much appreciated 🙏🏼

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back