Can I create a macro to save multiple PDF's (different names) from a single excel template?

JGer

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I am not well acquainted with macro's but am looking for a quicker solution to saving multiple PDF's from a single excel sheet.
The excel sheet extracts information from multiple other excel sheets to create a summary per client per orchard of essential data.

Currently I have to copy and paste the client name and Orchard number for every orchard and then SAVE and name the PDF.

This must be done for over 1000 PDF's and needs to be updated regularly so is very time consuming.

I would also like to be albe to print a hardcopy of each sheet using a Macro if possible. Currently printing follows the same procedure as saving PDF's.

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
Hello, to understand your question better , can you please tell me if I am correct or not

1. You want to save every excel sheet as different pdf
2. The name of the pdf file is according to the sheet name
3. You want to print each sheet

Are these your requirements ?

Upvote 0
Hello, to understand your question better , can you please tell me if I am correct or not

1. You want to save every excel sheet as different pdf
2. The name of the pdf file is according to the sheet name
3. You want to print each sheet

Are these your requirements ?
Hi.
In the Screen shot there are 2 blocks highlighted in blue. These are the variables to the sheet. As they change the data displayed on the rest of the sheet changes. The data is stored on various other tabs within the workbook. This image is of 1 clients data. For every block listed in column R both a PDF and physical print out are made.
So to your questions:
1. Not the different excel sheets of the workbook, only the one displayed in the image attached here is saved and printed multiple times (every time the data is changed by changing the info in the blue blocks).
2. The name of the PDF is according to blocks that are blue in the image (plus some other information which is standard for all sheets)
3. Yes.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    232.7 KB · Views: 40
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tish101

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back