Can I use macros to populate a new worksheet with rows from a table?

foxtrevor

I have created an excel table to manage calibration expiration dates for tools that we use. One of the columns in the table is titled "Next Calibration" and has a list of upcoming dates (6/25/2019, 7/14/2019, 8/30/2020, etc.). I have already used conditional formatting to highlight the upcoming calibrations (30 days or less away) in yellow and the expired calibrations (today or later) in red. Is there a way to use macros to send an entire row to a new sheet (sheet2 titled "Upcoming calibration") when the cell in the Next calibration column is highlighted in yellow (i.e. the due date is 30 days or less away) and send an entire row to a separate sheet (sheet3 titled "expired calibration") when the cell in the Next calibration column is highlighted in red (i.e the due date for the calibration is today or expired)?

Thanks

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes

Michael M

Office Version
Platform
Windows
We can't see a file on your computer !!
You need to upload the dropbox or similar and post a link back here for us to see it.

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annajones

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...