Can only see VBA Project Explorer or other view at 1 time

Jeep56

Board Regular
:eek: Embarrassing question.

I was seeing my project explorer to the left and my code to the right. I'm not sure what I've done but I can only see one "view" at at time. i.e. view code, view properties window. I've spend mega time on learning to code but I guess I'd better learn the menu bars, tools etc as well.
Can anyone tell me what I've done and how to fix it?

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
Did you try dragging it??
I mean to click on the blue title bar and move it all the way down until it's smaller,Then move it again to the left side of the code viewer.
ZAX

Upvote 0
I Tried that. I've dragged the project explorer to the left. I looks like I have to open each module and drag to size and place to right. Not sure how I did this . Thanks for helping

Upvote 0
I Tried that. I've dragged the project explorer to the left. I looks like I have to open each module and drag to size and place to right. Not sure how I did this . Thanks for helping
Again,Click on the blue title bar and move it all the way down until it's smaller,Then move it again to the left,Then make sure the code window is maximized.
After you've done this and the window looks like you like,Close the VBA window and each time you open it again,It will show up to you as you like!
Hope this works for you,And if it doesn't,You better show us a snap shot of how the VBA window looks!
ZAX

Upvote 0
Again,Click on the blue title bar and move it all the way down until it's smaller,Then move it again to the left,Then make sure the code window is maximized.
After you've done this and the window looks like you like,Close the VBA window and each time you open it again,It will show up to you as you like!
Hope this works for you,And if it doesn't,You better show us a snap shot of how the VBA window looks!
ZAX

Right click on the Project View, then select Dockable. That's it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BatCoder

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back