1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi All,

I have set multiple Print areas

i.e

A1:A26,D1:D26,G1:G26,M1:03

Is there a way i can print them all in one page so it looks like its joined and that's how it looks on the spreadsheet?

Thanks

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
No. :)

The closest you could get, would be to code something that copies all these ranges to a separate sheet, and then print all rows/columns of that sheet on one page

Upvote 0
Is there any chance you can help me withthis Code

Upvote 0
One thought would be to create a new worksheet and copy the respective ranges in the original worksheet into the new worksheet where you think it will look best. When pasting use past link and the new worksheet will always be up to date. Now all you have to do is to print the new worksheet. No code is needed.

Upvote 0
Stephen's idea works just as well. Better probably.

PS Stephen... Looks really bad when you quote yourself...

Upvote 0
ClimoC,

If I had written a book on the two new areas of mathematics that I have invented or the new frontiers that I have forged in business science then it might be appropriate to consider the book as a way of quoting myself. And, at 70 years of age one begins to harbor a great deal of wisdom about life and possesses a certain degree of earned respect. But I can see how quoting yourself in the context of this forum could be interpreted as egotistical so I am removing most of my signature, which was originally intended to help others.

Upvote 0
ClimoC,

If I had written a book on the two new areas of mathematics that I have invented or the new frontiers that I have forged in business science then it might be appropriate to consider the book as a way of quoting myself. And, at 70 years of age one begins to harbor a great deal of wisdom about life and possesses a certain degree of earned respect. But I can see how quoting yourself in the context of this forum could be interpreted as egotistical so I am removing most of my signature, which was originally intended to help others.

At the risk of going WAY off topic, I do apologise for any offence caused. Perhaps it's just the waiver from the norm... the Wildes, the Hemmingways, the Washingtons, etc...

In any case your solution would work...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max_pedreira

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back