Cannot Get Autofill to Work as Desired When Referencing Cells from Other Sheets

bzowk

Hey Guys -

Stumped on something and hope someone can help. I just finishing filling out a flat ton of data on a sheet and am trying to populate additional sheets with the same data just displayed a bit differently.

Attached is a spreadsheet similar to what I'm working. Note row 2 of the Overview sheet has a different customer every 6 columns with stats pertaining to that customer underneath. My working spreadsheet has 30+ customers. My question is for the "Prod1" sheet. Almost every cell in it references the value of cells from "Overview" and I've got the first two customers filled out the way I want it.

What I'm wanting to do is find a way to autofill rows 5+ for the remaining customers. I've tried selecting what I've entered already (B3 - M4) then dragging down to autofill, but it gets the formulas all wrong and doesn't work. For example, if I select B3 & B4 and drag down to B5; I expect the code in that cell to be =Overview!P2 however it autofills =Overview!D4. I tried using OFFSETs instead, but ran into the same issue.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Example1.xlsx

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back