Cannot get multiple criteria search to work.

slang

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/157UksCVqp7EMWK2jm3FV5ctHB5fJ_QbTAoPrSDXClMU/edit?usp=sharing

Ok, its been a whilesince retirement and I am REALLY rust but I just can't get either the lookup ormatch to work in the sheet linked below. I am working on a rental trackingsheet that I need to find out if there was any revenue for a specific Clientidfor each month based on the payment table. The payment table has fields forClient Id, Servicefrom, Serviceto, and Revenue per month. Please take a quick look at the threedifferent ways I attempted to solve this with nothing but a brain cramp to showfor it so far.

Sorry if it is justa simple mistake, I have been out of this for a while and its hard to get backinto it :(

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
Re: Having a brain cloud, Cannot get multiple criteria search to work.

How about
=SUMIFS($K$12:$K$20,Rentals!$F$12:$F$20,"<="&N11,Rentals!$H$12:$H$20,">="&N11,Rentals!$C$12:$C$20,"="&$O$7)

slang

OMG, That's a better approach, Looks like its time to dust off my Excel books again. Thanks for reinstating a portion of my sanity.

Last edited:

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows

You're welcome & thanks for the feedback

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ps01

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...