Cannot get multiple criteria search to work.

slang

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/157UksCVqp7EMWK2jm3FV5ctHB5fJ_QbTAoPrSDXClMU/edit?usp=sharing

Ok, its been a whilesince retirement and I am REALLY rust but I just can't get either the lookup ormatch to work in the sheet linked below. I am working on a rental trackingsheet that I need to find out if there was any revenue for a specific Clientidfor each month based on the payment table. The payment table has fields forClient Id, Servicefrom, Serviceto, and Revenue per month. Please take a quick look at the threedifferent ways I attempted to solve this with nothing but a brain cramp to showfor it so far.

Sorry if it is justa simple mistake, I have been out of this for a while and its hard to get backinto it :(

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
Re: Having a brain cloud, Cannot get multiple criteria search to work.

How about
=SUMIFS($K$12:$K$20,Rentals!$F$12:$F$20,"<="&N11,Rentals!$H$12:$H$20,">="&N11,Rentals!$C$12:$C$20,"="&$O$7)

slang

OMG, That's a better approach, Looks like its time to dust off my Excel books again. Thanks for reinstating a portion of my sanity.

Last edited:

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows

You're welcome & thanks for the feedback

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emilybuhman

This Week's Hot Topics