Cannot see replies

ajt8888

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Its ok to post but what is the point when you cant see the replies!!! Why on earth is this site so restricted and complicated I am cancelling my account.

Its ok to post but what is the point when you cant see the replies!!!

Could you please explain which replies that you can't see?
We started Excel Articles section recently, so that would be great to know if there is something not working or working wrong.

Why on earth is this site so restricted and complicated I am cancelling my account.

I'd like to solve the "seeing replies problem" first. Then if you'd still like to cancel your account, I'd be happy to assist you even we'll be sorry to see you go.

There is no link anywhere to see your own postings, you have to search by the subject which takes ages

There is no link anywhere to see your own postings

There are two quick ways to do that:

1- Click on your user name at the top right of the screen. A popup will be displayed. There is a link in that popup saying "Your content". If you click on this link, then you will see your threads and posts. It basically makes the search for you quickly.

1576707988094.png

2- At the top left of the screen, there is another menu item called "Find threads" that you can also use to get your content:

1576708090472.png

This second one could be hidden if you scrolled down the page. Then you can access the same menu by clicking on the drop down button on the Forums main menu item. And you get the same "Find threads" and sub links.

1576708195987.png

Second option might be much better, because it is grouped as shown below. You can access the threads you started, threads you contributed by posting, and your watched threads.

1576708272511.png

This is a whole new software that we recently migrated, and we are also having some difficulties to find different things that we were used to find easily in the old software from time to time, and trying to adjust the settings for best user friendly experience. Please let us know if there are other things that you are having trouble to find out.

I hope this helps.

There is no link anywhere to see your own postings, you have to search by the subject which takes ages
Also if you set up your preferences then you can just do a straight clicked on the watched icon which will give you your posts that you watch/are subscribed to.

1576717933849.png

1576717857106.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca142

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back