Can’t See the Options On the Excel 2007 QAT “Line Style” Command

SidBord

On my Excel 2007 QAT I have the icon for what is called the ”Line Style” command. I use this command with the “Line Color” command a LOT. When I click on the “Line Style” icon I usually see a dropdown list of all the options for creating a cell edge line.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Suddenly today the only option I see on the ”Line Style” dropdown list is “No Border”. All the sample lines that should be displayed are gone. Fortunately, this malady seems to be occurring on only one worksheet of only one workbook.
<o:p></o:p>
I tried changing the line color with the “Line Color” command, and IT WORKED! Also if I select any of the "invisible" line styles in the “Line Style” command, they seem to work OK. I just can’t see any of the examples displayed.
This suggests that the sample line styles (maybe) are all colored white, so they can’t be seen on the dropdown example list. But how in the world did the font color for the Line Style command get changed to white (assuming it is)? I wouldn’t think that there is an option to change the font color of a drop down option list. Or is there??
Anyone understand this?
Sid

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreguerra

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back