Capture Box no and Serial nos along with Database!

atif_ar

Dears,
I have one very tricky issue and I am confused. I have 1 sheet where I enter serial of box from and to. And each serial of box has 4 seals further which also has input box from and to on the main sheet. Now whenever in focus cell I input value of seal no of that box , it retrieves the data to 2nd sheet where Box and its seals data is saved and populates in fields of Sheet 1 if I enter in input or search box and if I want to delete that box record or multiple box records I can delete.
Please help me as I don't know how to start and resolve this issue. Also this serial no will always searched based on dates as Box no resets every month from counter zero
Seal nos against each box number is unique so if it is searched it will directly retrieve box no for that month or date

Yellow is Data Input while creating inventory. Blue is focus cell means always cell input cell barcode entry and after capturing seal barcode it displays details in Red area and allows to enter data in blue Product Code. And then again goes back to focus cell. Hope all understand what I require I am confused how to get all this, Kindly help

1631833397715.png

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdnMech

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back