cell color

Sebseb

Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi..

I'm new here and I tried to look if I'll find solution for my problem but I was unsuccessful. I create document in excel 2013 and in first worksheet I have table with few columns.
In first column is name of material in second I want to show color and name of color which I choose/add in second worksheet...and all the time when I add new worksheets with new name of material, they show all in table... my problem is... in my table I can not do that they show me color and name of color in second cell of column, which I add or choose in another worksheet and cells that show this color and name of color have to be linked on name of material which you find in first column... and cell with this color and name has to follow up and down name of material, because I all the time add or delete new worksheets with different name of material...

in another columns in table I used this formula

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($C$1;INDIRECT("'"&ZALOGA!$A2&"'!$A$11:$B$11");2;0));" ";(VLOOKUP($C$1;INDIRECT("'"&ZALOGA!$A2&"'!$A$11:$B$11");2;0)))

which work great, only I have problem with cell in second column who have to show name of color and backgroundcolor

can anybody help me

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
Very few colors have an official name plus you cannot get them via formula. You would need VBA.

Upvote 0
Tnx Mari... can you help me with this code... l‘m trying almost for a mounth but all vba which I try doesn’t work... or maybe somebody else can help me with this code...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back