Cells data update

WilsonST

Office Version
  1. 2019
Hi , I am newbie and I tried to get myself own construct of VBA with combination of a few VBAs ( small program) .
I am seeking help here and hope someone would be able to helo me out.

Screenshot_2.png

1. When this workbook opens, [O2] will consist of last save price.
2. [O2] last saved price will automatically compared with [D2] <Price withdrawed externally,other sheet>
3. [A1 ] <Status> will show accordingly with the comparison of [O2] & [D2],
for eg, if [O2] > [D2] . [A2] will show PRICE UP,and if [O2]<[D2], price down, else unchanged

Now, I can update above by keyin data into [C2] which is going to update [O2].
So, say if I enter [98] in [C2] , [O2] will change accordingly to 98 and [A2] <Status> will change to Price UP since market price is 100 which
is higher than the price in my store [98].

* I can actually manage to achieve above goal by entering some VBA codes into the [Button 3] and once the button is click,
cells data will update and make its respective responds accordingly. But this is not really what I looking for as I try
to have something where those data will automatically updated when its respective active cell has any data being entered.

*** Please help me out , I am so sorry to post this as I in fact tried and crack my head to do it own my own
with those VBAs code that I got from previous thread ( others helped in those VBA). But still I failed in doing so
as I dont really master in VBA.

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.
** To make thing more clear , I need your generous help in getting me a code where will update a target cell when there is any data entered.

[A1] will update [C1] , ** But not C1=A1
C1 may consists of any data , or blank , or getting any external data but it will update when [A1] has data entered.
If not data being entered in [A1] , [C1] remains [ either blank , any data originally stays there , getting external data]

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aivin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back