Change font of Msg Box displayed

RAJESH1960

Banned for repeated rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello guys
When I run the code, a message box is displayed. Is it possible to change the font (size / Bold/ color) of the message displayed in a message box.? If so please share an example.

:unsure: 😲😞😥. I assume that is a default setting which we can't edit or change by VBA
Would you please tell me what you use the message box for? A Message box is normally used for just a quick message to popup. Not sure why you want one with specific Font and font size and color and maybe more. But probable the only way to do this would be to build a Userform.
Have you ever written any Vba code yourself or you just get all your coding from forums like this? If you know how to write some Vba code yourself, you may want to look in to using a Userform. But if you have no real knowledge of writing Vba code trying to build a Userform and then writing the code to activate the Userform may be hard for you to do. To get every bit of help to build a Userform and use it from forums like this may be hard to do.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
At the end of each code, a msg box is displayed like "Data is not entered", "Completed", etc., The font is too small for me to view. So, I thought if it is possible to increase the font size or at least make it bold so that it will be clearly visible. I post questions on forums for possibilities to customize my work according to my whims and fancies to make my work more interesting & finish faster and save time. The time saved helps me to think of new challenges and possibilities to over come them. The best part is I also enjoy learning both at the same time. The codes if shared with comments like JohnnyL's style, I try to create new apps with the help of those codes and have been 80 % successful in most of the cases. Rest I am lucky enough to complete it again with some help. I have learnt a lot from so many members from this wonderful forum and I really appreciate it.
As for Userform, I have heard about it but never tested or tried and I have no plans to learn about it in the near future.
Not sure why you want one with specific Font and font size

Upvote 0
You could always try a simple implementation of the TaskDialog box, a kind of message box. It would/could look a little something like this:

1655484193922.png

I can post an example when I get home.

Upvote 0
You could always try a simple implementation of the TaskDialog box, a kind of message box. It would/could look a little something like this:

View attachment 67309

I can post an example when I get home.
I think you all are not getting it. I actually want only the font to be bigger in the message box or at least bold. Color was just included in the option.

Upvote 0
Is that the result of using VBA or Userform.?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jocksteriom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back