Change font of Msg Box displayed

RAJESH1960

Banned for repeated rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello guys
When I run the code, a message box is displayed. Is it possible to change the font (size / Bold/ color) of the message displayed in a message box.? If so please share an example.

For now it is only the font. I have to comment the line out and then do the manual selection. I hope there will not be any problem in that. If there is you are there naa.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.
Learnt something interesting today - Possible to drag a Form from one workbook to another workbook. Time to edit the next app. In no time I think I will know and learn more about user form.
Thanks JohnnyL.

Upvote 0
Learnt something interesting today - Possible to drag a Form from one workbook to another workbook. Time to edit the next app. In no time I think I will know and learn more about user form.
Thanks JohnnyL.
You see I said doing something like this would be hard. We are now at posting number 94.
I would think it would be a lot easier to learn how to build a Userform yourself without needing code to build the Userform. Then you could just copy the Userform to any workbook you want. Or you can put the Userform in your Excel Personal folder and it could be used for any workbook. But glad to see things seem to be working for you and your seeing how to do some coding

Upvote 0
You see I said doing something like this would be hard.

What is the hard part that you mention?

We are now at posting number 94.

Welcome to a @RAJESH1960 thread. :) If it is completed in 100 posts, that is the norm. :)

I would think it would be a lot easier to learn how to build a Userform yourself without needing code to build the Userform.

Can you explain an easier way to do this, without code, for several different message boxes & distributable for others?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back