Change Index/Match after balance is used

ElCrow

Office Version
Platform
Windows
1576525402990.png

I currently have a macro that goes through inserting formulas into cells and a for loop that changes the colors of negative values in the balance column.

I would like to change the "shop floor" value with one from further down in a list when the "Balance" is less than 0.
My thought for this was to create an empty row below the negative to add the value of the next "shop floor" but I am stuck on actually grabbing the next value in a list(the list is stored in a different tab("CCK inv.").

This is my first post so please let me know if you need any more details.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.

pbornemeier

Any reason not to use conditional color formatting to color the negative values?

Re: I would like to change the "shop floor" value with one from further down in a list when the "Balance" is less than 0.
How much "further down the list"? What criteria defines what row should be selected?

Re: stuck on actually grabbing the next value in a list
The next different 'Shop Floor" value? The shop floor value in the different tab one row below the same row as this tab? Is that list always sorted the same way?

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckgyimah

This Week's Hot Topics